Some of the best gifts that come are surprises. Certain surprises that you may not even be ready for, but they are beautiful miracles. My new aunt found out she was pregnant and it was so unexpected. With the different lives each member of my family lives it’s never boring.
Unplanned pregnancies seem to occur more than planned ones. I always thought my life was complicated and filled with weird surprises and stories but my family members definitely share similar lives. My uncle has had the most adventurous life of us all. Just recently divorced and remarried, his life is far from boring. In the beginning of the summer I found out he was getting remarried. Then later on during the wedding I over heard his new wife say she was pregnant. With three girls already, a boy would only complete the family I thought. However any healthy baby would be a great addition
Coming into this world for the first time is something we don't rememeber as newborns, however our mother and father remember the day. I don't think I will forget the day my new cousin was born. Although I wasn't there to witness it, I got a phone call as soon as the labor was over. It's weird to think that around every five minutes a newborn baby could be born. Some mothers don't even know they are pregnant, until a month is left and the sickness and stomach pains are more painful than ever and hard to ignore. I was in school when Kinsley was born. How unusual is the name Kinsley? Almost as unusual as life itself and the reproduction of humans and the miracle of babies. I guess the name fits. My uncle is not a normal person with a normal life, why have a daughter with a normal name? To be honest, I think one day old babies are kind of ugly. Naked of any characteristics except blue eyes, babies can be scary looking. Kinsley however is precious. Helpless and loved to death by everyone. How awesome is her life going to be? With three sisters and adventures parents that never rest, her life is going to be one huge excitement. I am so thankful to have her in my life, and I cannot wait for her to meet me and for me to hold her in my arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment